This website is run by Southampton 2025 Trust. Southampton 2025 Trust is committed to protecting the privacy of our supporters and stakeholders. Please read this policy which explains how we collect, manage, use and protect your personal information.
Southampton 2025 is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Company number: 07344461
Charity number: 1139269
Unless stated, your personal data is being collected and processed by, or on behalf of, Southampton 2025 Trust.
More detailed information about the data processing of the following services can be viewed by visiting the pages below:
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information and we aim to ensure that all personal information in our possession is processed in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you have any concerns about how Southampton 2025 Trust is handling your personal data, these can be initially raised with the Data Controller:
Southampton 2025 Trust
Data protection concerns will be investigated without undue delay, and a response will be issued within one month of receipt of the concern. This is in line with the timescales for individuals exercising their rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Should you remain dissatisfied, you can raise your concerns with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Whilst concerns about the processing of your personal data should be raised with Southampton 2025 Trust in the first instance, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office at any time.
What information do we collect about you?
Whilst visiting our site, you may be asked to enter personal data on one of our online forms.
The information requested will be the minimum necessary in order to provide our services effectively, and may include your name, contact details, and other personal data.
Information may be collected in person, over the phone, through our website, social media, mobile devices or from something you posted to us.
Marketing materials that we might share with you include information about our activities, our news, events and other ways you can become involved with us.
You can let us know at any time if you’d prefer to change how we share this information with you or stop it altogether. Simply e-mail email@example.com to let us know your preferences. If you receive our e-newsletters, you can also use the unsubscribe link in the emails we send.
We will keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed which will be reviewed every 4 years. If you ask us not to contact you, we will keep some basic information about you on our suppression list in order to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future or delete your information completely if requested.
Important information about the processing of your personal data
- The purpose of the processing will be the service or function for which the information is being collected, and your personal data will not be used for another purpose, unless provided for by law
- Southampton 2025 Trust may share your personal information for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection, or prosecution of criminal offences
- We will not transfer your personal data to other countries or international organisations without adequate data protection
- You have the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of personal information held about you and for it to be provided in a format that can be shared by you with others
- The right to request that inaccuracies be corrected
- The right to be forgotten and request under certain circumstances that we erase any information we hold about you
- The right to request us to stop or restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent and object to certain processing such as direct marketing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or Fundraising Regulator
- Depending on the service being provided, these rights may apply to the processing of your personal data. Further information about these rights can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website.
- If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, a request should be made by emailing the Southampton 2025 Trust’s Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. Please note, withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that took place prior to this
- Whilst concerns about the processing of your personal data should be raised with our Data Controller in the first instance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Your information will be held and transferred securely at all times and we will ensure that nobody has access to it who shouldn't. Where necessary, we will use encryption to ensure the security of your transactions
You can find out more about your data protection rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) here.
You can find out about data protection law here.
Data Protection Act here.
General Data Protection Regulation here.